14ft. V-Bottom John Boat & 9.9 johnson & Trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgarner0070

Reaction score
I am new here and this is a great site. I have here in North Texas and a guy has a boat with all this stuff listed for $1200. Does this sound like a fair price or should it be lower. Just let me know your thoughts.

14 ft. V-bottom John Boat. It is an older boat. No leaks. Deck w/ storage in front. All lights work. 2 folding seats. Depth finder. Rod rack with 8 rod holders for crappie/catfishing. Anchor, life-jackets, everything you need to fish! It comes with a 9.9 Johnson sea-horse and a trolling motor. I have the title for the boat and motor, but not the trailer. The boat is in good shape, and I have fished out of it for probably 2 years now.

Thanks again and great site

What year is the motor? What are the compression readings? How hard is it to title the trailer? or don't you need to?

Thanks guys. I think it is a bit high as well. I think I will continue my search for exactly what I want. I think the motor was an early 80's model best I could tell from the picture. He does have the title for both which in Texas is an important thing as it is almost impossible to get a boat registered with out one.

Latest posts