new here and want a boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trcothorn

Reaction score
ive decided i wanted to buy a boat with my tax refund this year and ive been looking all over craigslist to find one.https://greensboro.craigslist.org/boa/2208909804.html
any thoughts on this one? ad says make offer so what should i offer him. ive called and i will be looking at it tomorrow morning so can yall tell me what i need to look for on the boat and motor. it looks kinda rough but my plan is to fix it up to look new.
also the ad doesnt say what the brand is, can anybody on here tell what the brand is just by looking at it? its not that big of a deal but id like to know before i make my way out there in the morning and look at it

yea i was thinking bout offering 1100 but i dont know about 13 or 14 like hes asking. shoot i guess i can save my money now that i won that new boat :mrgreen:

Trcothorn said:
yea i was thinking bout offering 1100 but i dont know about 13 or 14 like hes asking. shoot i guess i can save my money now that i won that new boat :mrgreen:

MY MAN! That is the old TB spirit. Did you send a PM?

Captain Ahab said:
Trcothorn said:

MY MAN! That is the old TB spirit. Did you send a PM?

yep sure did, he said its shipped and i should get it anyday now

Latest posts