any body from WI that...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diabetik11

Reaction score
does boat mods to others boats. i want some mods done to my boat but don't really have the materials or expirence to do them, so is there any body in WI that does them. let me know thanks

I'm in Green Bay, what are you looking to have done? I'm not exactly an expert but i did 2 builds last year(see signature).

i want to deck the front of my boat and add a floor and take the middle bench seat out. but i kind of wanted to use aluminum in stead of wood to frame it all.

The framing and decking would be no big deal, but taking out the seat might be a bit challenging. For my last build I got all my aluminum from Metal Supermarket, the have a location in Ashwaubenon. You could probably get scap cheaper, but i didn't want to spend the time looking around for it. Do you have any pics of the boat you want to mod? Are you looking for someone to do it for you or just someone to give you some ideas?

i would it done right the first time, so i would either want so help with doing it or have someone do it. and here is a pic if you want a better one let me know

zj9kzb.jpg

Looks like that middle seat will come out easily. If you want PM me your contact info and I'll call you to come take a look and give you some ideas.

Latest posts