Spray Liner for Aluminum Livewell

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave11

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has used any kind of spray liner for the inside of an aluminum livewell? The one in the center bench seat of my boat is pretty rough from the previous owner and I would like to clean it up. I am worried about using something that might harm the fish.

I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

thanks.

Jim said:
Never heard of that. When you say pretty rough, what do you mean? Anyway of getting a picture?

Thanks for the reply Jim. The previous owner of my boat used the livewell under the center bench seat for his battery. He glued a piece of styrofoam to the bottom of the livewell tank to sit the battery on. I have removed as much of the glue as I can, but there is still some residual. I thought maybe there was sort of spray liner type of material that could help provide a little insulation similar to something for a truck bed. I just wanted to clean things up mostly and wasn't sure if anybody has tried anything. I would at least like to spray paint the inside, but wasn't sure if that would harm the fish.

Latest posts