Tracker Grizzly 1648 or 1754

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishbowl807

Reaction score
I've decided on buying one of these two boats. Is it worth the extra money to get the 1754? The 1754 comes with the Bearhide on the inside were the 1648 doesn't. Thanks for any help.

What's the price difference? Without knowing I'm gonna say it's worth it if it isn't too much!
Jeff

I think if I remember right the 1649 is 2499 and the 1543 was 2899 down at BPS in Macon GA. Me and my dad are looking at the 1754 also.

The 1648 is $2599 and the 1754 is $3149. I'm probably won't have the money to put a motor on it right away and when I do it will be a 25.

If you want a tunnel hull i know were one is at for 3k brand new.. 18/60

My bad that one was more 5200, they have a 14/48 new on a trailer for 2400 tho.

Bunchmarine.com Dont bother calling on the 1860 all weld i already bought it, they havent marked it sold yet tho.

I would think the extra $600 would be worth it for an extra foot and the extra 6" of stability. I have a 1648 and mine is fine though. Depends on your budget. I got my 1648 brand new for $2302 and it has extended front deck, solid floor,sides and storage hatch. But mine is a weldbilt.
Jeff

If your going with a 25hp I'd probably go with the 16'. The wider longer boat will be much slower with the 25. I have a 1648 with a 25 and feel like I want more power. It does 30 wide open with a light load. If you don't care about the speed get the bigger boat. How many people will you be fishing with? my boat gets a little cramped with 3 or 4 its perfect for 2.

now, i would think a wider boat would draft less water, and realistically do about the same speed if of course it wasnt loaded to the gill. And was loaded comparable to that of a 16.

Yeah I'm not worried about breaking speed records, Pretty much it will be me and my son or me and my fiancee. Most of the places I fish are slow no wake anyway.

Latest posts