SCORE!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a nice score on an Anchormate I got a couple days ago...

Anchormate.jpg

I was in Sports Authority and found it on the clearance rack marked down from $69.95 to $9.97 :shock:

So I snatched it up and sprinted to the registers with it...oh yeah! Been wantin' one of these for a while now.

Bufford

I have one of those that came with the boat and was never installed. But I think its only rated for a 12lb anchor. My anchors are heavier than that. :(

Yea, that's a great deal. I have the AnchorMateII which is rated to hold a 18# anchor, but I haven't gotten around to putting it on yet. :lol:

SVOMike86 said:
Way to rub it in Bufford! haha, good score.

LOL...who me? (rub rub rub) :wink:

Waterwings said:
Nice score, and can't beat that price! Did they double-check to make sure they'd marked it correctly, lol. :)

All I know is when it scanned it came up for the right price...did my happy dance and hit the door.

Bufford

RBuffordTJ said:
SVOMike86 said:
Way to rub it in Bufford! haha, good score.

LOL...who me? (rub rub rub) :wink:

Waterwings said:
Nice score, and can't beat that price! Did they double-check to make sure they'd marked it correctly, lol. :)

All I know is when it scanned it came up for the right price...did my happy dance and hit the door.

Bufford

There was only the one? Go back and check for more and sell them on here for $19.99. :D

Latest posts