Finally Some Good News

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Sisk

Reaction score
Had to sale my boat last year because of money issues,needless to say 2010 wasn't a good
year for me.Well business is starting to pick up and I am starting to get ahead,so I decided to look
for a new boat.There hasn't been alot out there that I could afford and it has been really discourging.
To make a long story short,I get a call today from the guy i sold my boat to,saying he needs to get rid of
the boat because all its doing is sitting there.Anyway i got it back for $50 less than what he bought it for.
The guy nver even put it in the water.Going to pick it up tonight. Is there anything i should do before
trying to fire it up?Been sitting for a year uncovered so i Know Iwill have to be redo the mods.

Give it a big ole hug and say welcome home baby... Congrats bro, thats awesome.

On a real note, check the fluids in the foot, maybe change the plugs, and def dont use the gas if it has been sitting that long, and make sure all of the wood is still stable, if that could be an issue. Make sure the bilge pump still works before you put it in the water.

Look on the bright side, now you get to build it the way you wish you had the first time.