Favorite Welded Boat ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
New here and thought I'd put up a question. I'm presently boatless after selling my 1652 DLX G3 this past winter and looking for some input. I plan to continue to save my pennies and hope to buy something a bit bigger sometime next winter with a side console. My G3 was a center console and it just took up too much room for me. Regardless, loved the G3 but I know there are other manufacturers out there; SeaArk etc. I fish NW Florida lakes such as Talquin, Jackson and Seminole and going to stay in the 18' range.

Considering the G3 1754 or possibly the 1860 side console if I can find a deal on a used one.
Either way, a good used boat is what I'll be searching for. Any suggestions? Ideally a side console, all welded for sure. Maybe some pics of your rigs if ya gottem!

I don't think you can go wrong with a G3, Lowe, War Eagle, Alumacraft, polar craft, or a crestliner. I am very happy with my alumacraft. It is very well built and as sturdy as the last welded boat I had.

I really like the SeaArk, Alweld, and Xpress boats. My next boat will either be a 1652 SeaArk jettunnel or an Alweld 1552 flat bottom with a jet.

Then you have the custom guys like Redneck Airboats (don't let the name fool ya they make more than airboats) Snyder, and a few others.

I love my tracker grizzly. Its very stable. Almost done rigging it the way I want. Can't seem to get the pic to load from my phone. Lookup my posts there are pics there under grizzly. Livewell installation.

Latest posts