Boat pedestal seat mounts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanbc

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend any type of pedestal seat mounts. ( base, post, and seat mount) I will need 3 and I dont want to spend more than $60 each.

They need to be sturdy, wont rust (for a while) and can be removable. around 10"-12" tall

I have been looking at this set but im not sure if its going to last.
https://www.basspro.com/Springfield-Threaded-ThreePiece-Pedestal-Set/product/22453/-501373
Thanks for your help.

I was kind of wondering the same. Trying to decide between the Springfield and the Swivel-Eze. Any input out there?

I got the swivel-eze... it was $15 for the extension, $15 for the base and $15 for the seat part... so about the same price.

What is posted in the link should work fine.

At 10"-12" tall, are you planning on mounting these to a floor or on top of a bench? I'm 6'5" and anything shorter than a 13.5" post has my knees hiked in the air too much to be comfortable for extended periods.

I have read some reviews on this brand and it does not seem that great. But for under $50 what can you expect right.

I do plan on mounting these to the bench tops. Im 6.0' tall So anything shorter than 10" would be silly.

Latest posts