quick portable bait tank

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtleslayer

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my version (I got this idea from another post on this site) an thought it was a great idea so I made one CHEAP! I got a 600gph bilge pump from wallyworld and about 5ft of 3/4 nylon tubing. The rest I had laying around like the self-sticking zip tie anchors that I used to secure the air/return tube. I'm not sure how long these pumps last but I guess I will find out tomorrow. I used some high grade silicone to seal the electrical connections. I just attach it to a spare motorcycle battery so it don't drain my main battery an its still lite enough to lift if need be. I already had the cooler layin around so I got about 20$ in it minus the battery (it was an old spare for my bike). Gonna fill it with shad and creek chub from my top secret bait hole, so I can go huntin bluecat in the afternoon! Good Luck All and happy hunting!

Attachments

• bait%20tank%200.jpg
    bait%20tank%200.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 402
  • bait%20tank%203.jpg
    bait%20tank%203.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 402
  • bait%20tank.jpg
    bait%20tank.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 402
  • bait%20tank%204.jpg
    bait%20tank%204.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 402
sweet idea , i will definetly try this out . i run lot of trot lines and trying to keep bait alive can be a pain in arse ! good luck on the hunt for them big blues

Latest posts