my tin more pics added

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinsquid

Reaction score
this is my 62 Arkansas Traveler 12' semi V
[/img]
SANY0082.jpg
SANY0081.jpg

That's what I need over here in windy land.... are you going to mod her any? I had a 14 footer 2 seasons ago.... no mods and I still loved it. Then I switched to flat... then the modding bug bit me. Anyway nice tin ya got there.

i have to replace all the wood . the transom was rotted and the bench tops aren't in much better shape . i'm going to put a floor in it just to make it more stable to stand in , here's a pic of the transom
SANY0083.jpg

just a few pics of how my boat is comming along ' i've put in the new transom , cut and carpeted new benches and made a place to put the battery in the middle bench ,they're not screwed down yet next step is paint
SANY0099.jpg

SANY0098.jpg

SANY0097.jpg

Nice job on the transom and very neat job on the carpeted benches. Like the battery compartment too, and getting the weight forward was a good idea.

thanks , it's coming along slowly but surely . next step is painting the inside then running the wire for the TM and she'll be ready to float ,some time in the near future i want to put a floor in it. i'll be posting more pictures as i go along

Latest posts