New guy with a couple of questions.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
First off, I've been lurking for a while and finally joined the other day.

I've been around jon boats most of my life and grew up on a strip mine lake here in west central Illinois.

I'm hoping to buy a bigger jon boat in the next couple of months (saving all my pennies) and was checking out your archives to find out the different brands.

I'll probably end up with a tracker or a lowe because thats what the closest dealer sells.

I've got a question for the tracker owners, Does anyone have a picture of what the optional livewell kit and the optional gun/rod box look like? The ones that go on the 1754 or 1860 jon model.

I can't find anything in the archives or online anywhere. There's pics of the livewell that is attached with the console models but none of the stand alone ones and none of the rod boxes.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how they are put together versus say a weldbilt.

Thanks

Sam

just go to one of the dealers and ask them to show u some pictures of what you want to add to the boat. they should have some realistic pics to give you the demensions and general appearance, etc.

TNtroller said:
just go to one of the dealers and ask them to show u some pictures of what you want to add to the boat. they should have some realistic pics to give you the demensions and general appearance, etc.

Been to my closest dealer, he gave me a brochure that doesn't show any of the optional items for just the jon model.

I was hoping to find some of the owners to get some real world pics plus ask some questions.

Sam