my new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branp

Reaction score
Well aftfer getting jerked around by some salesmen at the local boat store, I took some of your advice and moved on. I was able to find a private seller about 2 hours away who sold me this package for a little over what the dealer wanted for just a hull and trailer! Here she is, and 09' Triton Ambush 16 with a Merc 50.

Attachments

• new boat.jpg
    new boat.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 777
It's funny about the dealers - I think they all go to a special jerking-around-the-customer school. You'd think in this economy they'd be falling all over themselves trying to sell boats. I had the same thing happen to me and I figured the hell with this and as you, found a much better deal with a private party. The dealers aren't in business to do you any favors and it's important to keep that in mind. When I'm shopping for anything like a boat or car I always go prepared to walk away from the deal. It's in the dealers interest to deal with me and if they're not willing - forget it.

By the way, pretty sweet boat.

I remember reading your other post,so I went and googled the Triton Ambush.
I thought to myself what a nice boat...and it is.
Nice find,hope you really enjoy it.

Latest posts