tin boats stickers?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys - I have no problem sending out what i have left - I think i have three or four

So far I received one PM with a name and street address but no town of zip code

I received a few with no address - i cannot email a sticker!

and one member who hit the jackpot and sent me the correct info

So lucescoflathead - Send me your address - there is no charge

Fishin'Fool - Town and zip code please

fryman - you have one in the mail tomorrow (And I love your screen name - i got once i saw your last name)

Jim and I are working on a new batch so in 2 weeks or so there will be many more for purchase. I'm sure Jim will post something when we get them done. I've seen some of the designs and they look pretty darn cool.

I managed to locate FIVE (5) stickers - and sent them out to the following members:

Fishin'Fool
lucescoflathead
mtnwkr
fryman
acabtp

I am very sorry I do not have any more as i would have loved to have sent one to everyone. If I find a few more I saved everyone's address and will send them.

As was noted above bulldog and Jim are working on making more with a new logo (The stickers i sent were from 5 years ago and were very simple in design)

SO keep bugging Bulldog until he makes the sticker, LOL

Thank you everyone

lucescoflathead said:
Nope. Just me hitting the wrong button. Should have said "Pride" Thanks anyway. I can put up with a little abuse for one of those cool stickers.....

Har! i know - just busting you a little

Latest posts