Hello everyone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellio5

Reaction score
Been lurking for awhile and I've started to chime in lately on some posts but never formally introduced myself....great site and I use it alot there is tons of good info. Here's my boat and my new 15HP I'll be using this year. Thanks for all the help guys it's much appreciated. Now if spring would come so I can get it on the water.

Since I took these pics last fall I've added a trickle charger for my battery some rod holders made of PVC mounted on the middle seat so the poles and net sit straight up and down hard to explain but it works well. I added some $10 LEDS from walmart which help alot for night fishing. Thanks to a post here I used rubber mats for the floor which work really well and are easy to clean it's not slippery when wet :oops: . I put a couple cup holders in and a little home made shelf for my fishing gear and radio while out fishing. I also made some rod holders for trolling made from 4" pvc which mount in the oar holder things. My battery is mounted in the middle seat. Only thing left is a bilge bump for when it rains. I'll get some pics of all my modifications in the near future. FYI the 10HP Johnson shown on the boat is a sweet runner completly redone and for sale with tank if anyone is interested.

DSC01439.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

motor5.jpg

motor3.jpg

Welcome. That's a nice rig and I see your boat is from Minnesota.
I'll be glad when we can hit the water too.
Be sure to send me a list of
your sweet spots. :LOL2:

edit:
oh yea, I love that old johnson too.
I would keep it for backup.

Welcome to TinBoats jellio5. Glad to have you here.

That's a sweet looking water slide you have there. It looks to be very well taken care of.