Ahhhh the wonders of legitimate storage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
My quality of life has went up tenfold since getting my new boat.. now I can keep all 150 pounds of tackle with me at all times :D

Should level the boat out nicely, while I continue to throw the same 3 baits I've used for years :roll:

Attachments

• 0407111810.jpg
    0407111810.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,071
I'm jealous of how organized and neatly organized it all looks

Wow that looks great !!
I have several pounds of baits also but use maybe 5 different ones.
In hindsight to what lures I've bought I really believe they were designed to catch me.....not fish lol

Yes that is what I am using now, the plastic clear boxes. My size is approx 9" X 14" and I have approx. 10 of them. I downsized from 3 big boxes that just got in the way all the time, and stuff I did not use in a couple of years stays in the garage now.

Yep, I agree. This tinny is my very first boat, out of dozens, that has such a ton of covered storage. All of the others where more open, Center Console styles. Great fishing machines, but no covered storage.

This one -Lowe -160W--- rigged as a bassboat.... lets me keep everything in many storage lockers. I love it. Rich

I really need to improve my storage situation. Hopefully I can get another rod/gun box reasonable from SeaArk

Very nice. I like that set up and thought about it before. I have all my tackle in containers like that nicely sorted as well.

Just look at the other 149lbs of tackle you have as a visual for others so they think you might be some kind of fisherman. :mrgreen: Glad you have ample storage, its always a plus.

Latest posts