Overpowered winter project? I hope so!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gouran01

Reaction score
Here is the only winter project I could fit in my basement. A home made 6' 9" x 36" flatbottom with the 10HP 1957 seahorse that I picked up for $50. She ain't the prettiest girl in the shop but after a few more days of paint curing she'll get a camo spray bomb and tested for sea worthiness.

IMGP1352.jpg

IMGP1351.jpg

IMGP1355.jpg

IMGP1354.jpg

IMGP1353.jpg

That thing looks Good :D But just be careful on the maiden voyage and you have to get some pictures of it at full Power it should be a Blast :p

that looks fun pack her with foam might tie a self inflatng vest to the motor ...just in case please ... take a video camera and share her maden run here ...please
be sure and wear a life jacket

got er out today, motor purrrred nicely, and she floated high, BUT, the water was too cold and I was way too sober to give er a shot in open water. Pretty unstable with all that weight on the back, I think I'll stick to the trollin motor like originally planned and may have a reason to invest in a 3-4 HP classic in a month or two.