Another boat or no?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brholth8

Reaction score
I am in a predicament and need help. I currently have a 16' jon boat and am currently modding it. I put up a 37" lcd tv for the heck of it on craigslist and a guy offered me a 16' core craft with an 85hp motor, and trailer. Should I do it? Haven't seen a pic yet so waiting for that.

I just traded up one of my 4 laptops for a 12FT Myers so I don't have to rush finishin up the big boat. Absolutely nothing to fix on it, no wiring, rotten wood or things of the such, just put on my 10HP and ready to roll, great trade for me, the wiff hates it. I would def not trade for another "project" though. God knows one is enough!

This is all I could come up with......

The Cylinder Index (or C.I.) was established on the basis of Soucheray's enthusiastic fascination with internal combustion engines. It is a measurement device in which the total number of internal combustion engine cylinders (working or non-working) owned by an individual (single-cylinder chainsaws, lawnmowers, 2-cycle, 4-cycle, multi-cylinder diesels, trucks and farm tractors) are tallied. The Garage Logician who attains a C.I. in excess of his age is revered.

jellio5 said:
This is all I could come up with......

The Cylinder Index (or C.I.) was established on the basis of Soucheray's enthusiastic fascination with internal combustion engines. It is a measurement device in which the total number of internal combustion engine cylinders (working or non-working) owned by an individual (single-cylinder chainsaws, lawnmowers, 2-cycle, 4-cycle, multi-cylinder diesels, trucks and farm tractors) are tallied. The Garage Logician who attains a C.I. in excess of his age is revered.

28 years, 37 C.I. here

Latest posts