My new additions w/pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckr74

Reaction score
I'll start by saying, this **** thing is going to beak me yet. In dollars that is. In the pics I've put a step on so it's easier to get in the boat when not on the water. Second I bought a new trolling motor off of Craigslist. New to me anyway. New tires and wheels and just got done painting the motor. I've got the decals but have to wait a day for the paint to dry. I think I'm about done spending for now and just want to fish and cruise the lake. Money money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Boat=break out another thousand...so they say.
It has to be worth it,we all can't be crazy.

Paint looks good on the outboard, and looks like the trolling mounted up good.

Don't add up the cost. Just add fish! :LOL2:

Here's another pic of the motor with decals. It was a ***** getting it to line up right. I'm happy with it though.
Picture007.jpg

KMixson said:
Are you saying the cost fish in the grocery store does not seem so high now? How much are you paying per pound for the fish you catch? LOL

We've been out 3 times. Skunked the first two and last weekend we got on to some channelcats. Caught 5 and they were just a little over 2 lbs each, so yes it's expensive but I get to spend time with my son and be on the water. Darn crappie just won't bite yet so we settled for catfish. I don't know what the deal is with the crappie. Just not there at the right time or something. I'm usually gettin them by now.

Latest posts