Possible boat name

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brholth8

Reaction score
I'm thinking about naming my boat FULL CHUB. Kind of a bad name but lemme know what you guys think. Any ideas would be welcome as well.

I like it! I ended up naming mine Fin & Tonic. It's incredibly refreshing and great in the summer.

I've been thinking about "metal ward". It's where you go when you need to get away from the world and get your sanity back. Yes, I meant to leave the "n" out. :LOL2:

My two boats are Slack Tide and Foul Hook. Instead of full chub you could go half mast...just for the self depricational value. Not a diss...just thought it was funny.

Im not a river rat but I like the name riverrat Cadillac. Then draw a cartoon rat running a boat

Master Bait
Jail Bait
Aquahaulin
Aquaholic
Oh' Buoy
PlayBuoy
Sea You
Jack & Coke
Ship Happens
BullShip
Vitamin Sea

I went with Chub Tub for my jon boat.

The next gas boat I get I'm calling The Flying Turd, lol.

I am thinking about naming mine

"FISHIT"

That is what I will do in it and that is what will be all over the decks........ :LOL2:

Awesome names, I have a 14ft Alumicraft V, I bought from Bassboy, Gonna name it "Justin' Time". My buddies son died last year at 21 from cancer. Just named my new Son after him too.

P.U.S.H.

Latest posts