Some recent boat mods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellio5

Reaction score
First off anyone have any idea's on what I can do with my anchor...looked at Gander Mountain today and they wanted $80 for a hand crank deal and Wally world didn't have anything. I'm stumped.

I've been messing around the last couple of days with the boat. Added another battery some led's,a bilge bump,switch panel,cigerette lighter plug in,some little battery life indicators,pole holders for trolling and some graphics. I'll get some pics of the graphics pretty soon I took the pics prior to putting them on. I also have to get some pics of my new GPS unit with Lakemaster chip I installed today. I'm set all I need now is a cold soda, some bait,gas and a good Twins game and some luck and I'll be in heaven...if the weather ever turns toward summer I'll be out.

This pic shows my little removable (velcro) LED light it has high and low settings and is amazingly bright for running on 3 AAA Batteries. I installed one in the front as well. Also you can see my graph mount and a little thing to hold my beverage and radio (I need to finish painting it)

Jeffsstuff024.jpg

Bilge pump pretty self explanitory.

Jeffsstuff025.jpg

Fuel Cell I added a strap after the pic to hold it in place...it will take someone 30 minutes to get the screws out that hold the strap in place if someone wants to steal it that bad I'll cough up another $20.

Jeffsstuff026.jpg

You can kind of see the LED strip lights I put on here although the lighting doesn't do it justice as the sun was shining threw the window.

Jeffsstuff027.jpg

This pic shows the rod and buoy holders I put on as well as the two battery tester things and you can also see the 12 volt plug in and a little deal I made so I don't have to open the middle seat compartment to charge the battery.

Jeffsstuff021.jpg

Middle seat battery compartment for my big deep cycle and the smaller one for the graph and stuff. I opted for a small lawn/utility battery for my other stuff the big battery will only power the trolling motor

Jeffsstuff023.jpg

Jeffsstuff022.jpg

Didn't get a pic of the rod holders so they will come in the next batch. Everyone that has seen it says I'm way over powered with my batteries and I could eliminate the smaller one but I feel more comfortable with it in there.

More updates to come.

Where did you get the battery meaters I like those. I've been wanting to find something so I can have a constant read on my batterys.

fireshadow said:
Where did you get the battery meaters I like those. I've been wanting to find something so I can have a constant read on my batterys.
https://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt-onboard-battery-and-alternator-load-tester-65928.html

Hurry up, theyre on sale.

There dirt cheap at HF....I need to find a cover or replace the cigarette light deal I put in as well. won't work very good standing straight up like that in the weather. :oops: not sure what I was thinking.