What's it worth...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
Just looking for some opinions. Found an 03 Crestliner 17.5' / 54 in bottom, all welded in extremely good condition. According to seller with low hours and by the looks of the pics, I'd agree. Motor is a 50 HP Merc. Wish it were a bigger motor. Kind of wanting to have a boat for this season but I know if I search and wait until the middle of December I can get a great deal especially being a cash buyer. Seller is at $7200 which to me for an 03, is high no matter how good the condition. I don't know much of Crestliner. Recently sold an 06 G3 Center Console that was a 16'. Not sure if another 1.5' will be nuff or if I'd be better at 18'. No matter what though, side console for me. Center is nice but takes up too much room.

So what do ya think ?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 320
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 320
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 320
Nice clean rig and looks like it has been well taken care of, is that an oil-injected motor and where in S.C. are you from?

Agreed.. just a quick search a few days ago returned results with 03's averaging $5k and less.
No matter how good it looks or perfect it is, when the day is done it's still an 03 package.
Nada Guides puts it at $4,670 for average retail.