Wiring protection.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucescoflathead

Reaction score
I'm going to try to explain my project as I need some help. I need to run wiring along the inside of my boat.There are spaces between the tank seats and side.I think they're called gunnels. I need to use something to protect the wiring as I run it down these gunnels. The problem is I have mounted my Blue Water LEDs on the sides. The wires will have to be spliced together then dropped down from the gunnels.

What I need is something that will protect the wires, but let me fish wires out the bottom, so I can splice them. I already trashed wiring conduit I bought at Lowes. Any help would be appreciated. I was thinking about 1/2 flexible electrical conduit like contractors use in houses. I would have to drill holes in the bottom to fish out the wires. Thanks Todd

I can't picture what your are dealing with. Any way you can post a pix of the areas...and the conduit that won't work....and maybe....a LINK to what you are now proposing to use?

regards, Rich

Latest posts