Mirrocraft spex

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junksta

Reaction score
Have a 79 Mirrocraft with an almost unreadable metal "coastguard?" plate. I can read the model, H3814. Does anyone have the missing info for passenger capacity and gross weight? Prishy8.

Not sure.

If that number is the Hull ID, I'd call MirroCraft. Good chance they can tell you.

I have a '77 14' Mirrocraft.

I also have a printout with specs available saved on my home computer for multiple models.

PM me if you still need the information, as a reminder to me mostly...

Not the same model, and I cannot locate your model in my catalog... #-o :(
This is from my '77 :lol:

I have a contact at Mirrocraft I can set you up with that has sent me great info on my '77 Mister Musky. If you want, PM me and I'll forward his info to you.

Hey where'd my picture go? :?:

I'm away at the moment and can't recall off the top of my head.
I'll post it tonight or tomorrow...why?

ENIRB said:
Hey where'd my picture go? :?:

I'm away at the moment and can't recall off the top of my head.
I'll post it tonight or tomorrow...why?

I've got a 77 as well and if yours was the same model, I wanted to see what all you have done to it.

I haven't done anything really.
Removed foam from below front bench, and replaced the bench.
Would like to install carpet, but don't have the time or money set aside right now... plus bass are starting to hit good here, and lake trout are in shallow enough to get at safely so I would rather not have the boat out of commission for a week.

Do you run an electric trolling motor on yours?
If so, how many lb thrust, and does it push it good?

My main motors coil just died and I am thinking about trying the trolling motor before I shell out the cash for another motor. So curious if it'll push me around well enough.
I have a 44lb Thrust, it pushed my old jon around well enough, and given the differences in hull shape I would think it would do at least that well with the 14'.

Latest posts