Carpet info

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taterosu

Reaction score
Im almost to the carpet on my boat build. I was just wondering where the best place to order carpet is? What kind of carpet do you recommened? Im wanting to go with a black carpet and I have looked on cabelas and bass pro but I know there's a lot more places to get carpet out there. Thanks

Thanks for the info guys. The boat is going to be blue and I thought the black would look good with it. I cant remeber the guys name but he painted his blue with black inside the black. Im kind of stealing his color scheme. Ive thought about charcol or grey but I just really liked the pics on the black. What color would you go with? My seats are blue and white. lol Im not much on picking colors.

I used the stuff from Cabelas and really liked it. I think it was called the deluxe version.

I bought some mid-grade stuff from BPS. Overpriced and the rubber backing was very thin, but it was easy to work with. Next time I will go to Home Depot or Menards.

Latest posts