12 foot Delhi

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyvs5

Reaction score
PART_1304392062740.jpgPART_1304392002654.jpg

I recently had the good fortune to pick up a 12 foot Delhi row boat from someone who wanted to turn it in for the price of aluminum. He said it had been sitting in his yard for over 20 years and he wanted to just get rid of it. I took it out for a little fishing the other day and it is perfect for me. I am going to fix it up a little...not too fancy, but hopefully more functional. I will post pics as I go. I'll have a chance to work on it next week. Again, I'm not going to do much as cost and time is an issue, but I look forward to this project.

I got a 12 foot delhi thats fiberglass. Looks identical to yours. I plan on putting a deck over the seats of mine. Was it very stable? I havnt had mine out yet

Nice boat. I have a similar 12' project on the go that I'm really trying to get finished this week as I'm taking it to Quebec fishing in 14 days - not that I'm on the countdown or anything. :)

Looking forward to seeing how you make out on this.

EE