"Ultimate Bunk Boards"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good water wing's but the last time I redid my bunk's I just used 2x6's and 2x4's and did not carpet them they have worked great that whole scratching thing is just for fiberglass i think how can wood scratch metal :?

No problem WW they are a good idea no doubt .The reason I didnt use carpet before is that it holds water and rot's the boards quicker without carpet they dry better and last longer :)

I emailed them about their product before and they said they don't have the same rigidity as wood. So if you put them on flat, they will need more support than wood would. (wood would, now that's funny)

Popeye said:
I emailed them about their product before and they said they don't have the same rigidity as wood. So if you put them on flat, they will need more support than wood would. (wood would, now that's funny)

these are what I installed on my last trailer and they work like a top (for jon boats at least).. I laid mine flat, 5' long and the bracing was about 36" apart. I stepped on them in the middle a few times and they flexed a little, so more bracing would be needed for larger and heavier boats.

I'm trying to decide if I want to put these on my new trailer... that thing is a beast to load at some of the ramps I've been to

Latest posts