16' Sea Nymph Worth $2700

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alumacraft

Reaction score
Is this 1985' 16' Sea Nymph worth $2700?
Comes with a 2005' 40hp Merc 2 stroke, 2005' trailer, 2006' minkota bow mount TM.

he left the old floor in it and put new plywood over the old stuff. Im thinking it must weight a lot with two plys of plywood, none of it is treated but he keeps the boat in the garage.

2005' 40 hp Mercury is worth $2700 alone I would think? Is this a good motor? Is it reliable?

20f6y6q.jpg

Yea, that is a steal as long as the motor runs like a top. Most boats that size have a 25hp motor in which case i would say the boat is a good deal, but with the 40hp motor it makes it a great deal! 4 stroke mercury's are very reliable.

he said 2 stroke. IMO a boat is worth what someone is willing to pay. A 40 hp around these part will fetch about 1/3 cost of new. 4000.00 motor worth 1500 bux. A 9.9 or 15 is way more valuable here. I would say for 2800.00 you could have a nice boat. To turn a large profit, probably not.

If you are looking to keep this boat for a long time, and the motor runs really well, then yes its a good price.

If you are looking to get the boat and flip it for a profit, then its not worth it.

Personally, I love the older 16' Sea Nymphs. And with a great motor and trailer to boot!!! If it were me, I'd buy that set up in a heart beat.

But, if it were me, I'd also offer the guy $2k in cash and see if he bites :lol:

Latest posts