finally got the go ahead

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby1409

Reaction score
hey guys,
just wanted to introduce myself, im bobby from new orleans....and i have a question.

i got the go ahead from my wife to get a new boat... so after much debate and looking, price wise ive narrowed it down to the lowe or the tracker. im trying to stay around the 10.5 price point. besides the width difference, whats the other pros and cons. im looking at a 1648(tracker) or 1655(roughneck) with side console and 40 mercury. also was quoted same price point for a 1455sc(lowe) with a 50 on the back.

all help is appreciated, and you guys with your builds are amazing. i wish i had half the talent as some of you....

totally agree with the 14' w/50 being badazz....lol

i know about the width and all, and always get the widest you can afford, but im talking about product wise. is one more superior then the other? better quality, craftsmanship, etc.

i have also been eyening up the alumacraft fisherman series....

i hate these decsions. lol

Welcome aboard Bobby. You have some great waters in your neck of the woods.

I don't have any experience with the ones you're looking at, but don't discount looking at used either. Craigslist has boats all the time. You can often find more for your money that way.

Latest posts