New Member and New boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryno57

Reaction score
Well first off great cite love reading thru and getting some great ideas for my 75 Sears 14 ft flat w/ 67 9.5 johnson and minn kota 28lbs thrust tm she is far from perfect but is good enough for me and it gets me off the bank like i said just got the boat the ou board was not running and had not in two years so after tinkering around with it for about an hr i put it in my test barrel put some fresh fuel in and check oil and gave her a pull and fired up on the third pull so changed oils and cleaned carb up and it runs great trolling motor works great also just got to get it set up to what i want and do some patching in the bottom of the boat has some holes that have been filled with silicone i was thinking jb but not sure ? i will get pics up as soon as i can thanks for reading and any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks for the welcome but i am new to the whole aluminum boats does anyone have any knowen ways to patch a few small holes in the bottom of a aluminum jon boat it has silicone in them now and is not leaking but to me it does not seem like that will hold up very well

so here is a pic of the boat and what i got to work with any and all ideas are wanted i would like to know if this is a desent boat to put a front deck on and so on thanks for the help

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 319

Latest posts