Rod holders!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57texasmaid

Reaction score
Hey fellow boater's,
Took the boat out this last weekend for the first time (was great!) not quite finished yet but I wanted to get it wet and make sure decks were good and level once in the water. I do a LOT of crappie fishing, I do bass and cats to but mostly crappie! The first thing I realized is I dont have any way to hold my poles while sitting. My freinds and I usually have 4-5 poles out each and I dont much care for loosing rods and reels! I really want to make some I've done all the work to the boat myself and not spent a lot so I kinda want to the same on them. Please help post pics and ideas! THANKS!!!!

Do not buy the Wally Marshall set up that Bass Pro sell they are junk. Probably be easiest to make ya some from 6" PVC and Galvanized pipe. PM'd you a link for some ideas.

https://stores.ebay.com/Hills-Boat-Rigging-and-Wire-Forms
i got a set from this guy last year and love them. ive built all kinds of of rodholders out of pvc and the stuff isnt too cheap anymore and the glue doesnt do so well after a while in the sun. got a set of 6 rod holders and bases shipped for $60.

Latest posts