Bar B Que Jon Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knox37

Reaction score
So has anyone ever put a que in their Jon. I have had them on my bigger boats and I loved it going out on a overnighter Crappie fishing with some Burgers and Dogs flaming off the back of the boat. My idea was to go to Walmart and buy a 20.00 propane table top and mount a seat swivel on the bottom. Than it would be attached to a riser and base so I could take it out on those days we were not going to barbeque. Sandwiches are great when your fishing but fishing to me is relaxing and a time to enjoy so whether I am catching or queing it is all well. They sell something like I want to build but want 200.00 for it and I think I can build it for under 100.00

Someone, in one of the mods I saw early last year had a mountable BBQ Grill that they posted a picture of. I think it was mounted in an oar holder pin. I can't find the pic right now, but it's here somewhere.

they make s/s grills specifically for boats. the run a litttle over a hundred up here.they mount to grab rails, down riggers, oar locks.

fender66 said:
Someone, in one of the mods I saw early last year had a mountable BBQ Grill that they posted a picture of. I think it was mounted in an oar holder pin. I can't find the pic right now, but it's here somewhere.

It was on the home page for a while!!

Latest posts