Bimini Tops

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
Just looking for some opinions on a bimini top. Just picked up an 09 G3 1756. Photo attached.

Looking for some general recommendations on manufacturers, installation, materials etc.
The more input the better.

Thanks

Attachments

• G3-Boat-001.jpg
    G3-Boat-001.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 854
  • G3-Boat-011.jpg
    G3-Boat-011.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 854
Where are you located? That will certainly help if you want a manufacturer install.

Might want to put that in your profile too. :wink:

Badbagger, that is a sweet boat =D> I put a bimini on my jon boat this year, used it for the first time over Memorial Day weekend. It was like air conditioning out on the water, very nice. I bought the two bow canvas bimini top by Hurricaine through Cabela's. Took very little time to assemble and install. With your CC, I think the height would be a deciding factor.

Located just outside of Tallahassee, FL. It can be BRUTAL with the sun in the summer. Thanks for the compliments on the boat. 09 like new with 09 50 2 Stroke and 09 Minn Kota 70# lb thrust trolling motor with autopilot/wireless interfaced with GPS and Navonics Maps. Picked up on fleabay for $8k.

Check with the guys on the Pensacola fishing forum, they should be able to point you in the right direction of a custom shop in the area. One with black powder coated bows and hunter green fabric would look great on that boat.