Swivel seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirbeigealot

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions on swivel seats for an aluminum boat?
I've been looking at all of the different ones at Bass Pro...the padded ones are priced from 29.99 to 99.99 each.
They also have the molded plastic type...I actually like them, it seems as though you sit IN them rather than on them, like the padded ones.
I'm trying to decide which ones to get, also how many I can comfortably fit on a 14 footer...I was considering getting four, one on the back bench, two in the middle, and one in front.

If I was thinking of only going myself, or maybe one more person, I'd just do two seats, one in front, one in back, but I am thinking that four persons will be common.

These are the ones i have and love them. super nice.
https://www.basspro.com/Tempress-HiBack-AllWeather-Camo-Seats/product/52428/-1018918

A few years ago I went with 4 in an alum. 17 foot Tracker. Truth is, any more than three people in the boat and we we're stepping on each other. I think the seats I finally chose were $49 each. The base of the originals I had were made of wood and several of the low costs replacement seats also had wood bases. I strongly suggest avoiding these. In the end is all about comfort. If you're spending many hours fishing (which I hope you do) spend as much as you can to assure you are as comfortable as possible. My 2 cents worth...

BP has one they call, Pro Hi-back seat... for $49.99 its a good seat and you have lots of color choices..Cabela's has a like product about the same price.
Buy what you can afford but get as comfortable a seat as you can... your butt will get tired no matter what seat you get.

I sat in these yesterday, and they were actually very comfortable.

https://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Padded-Folding-Molded-Boat-Seats/product/10205159/-1633987

I've been down that road on cheaper seats & bought a pair of Tempress Navistyle High Back Boat Seats & never looked back.I've had the seats for 2 years & no complaints.I bought them off E-Bay for $210 including shipping.Very comfortable seat.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!l!E2EgPVKO5BNsgcMRhW!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!l!E2EgPVKO5BNsgcMRhW!~~_12.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 442

Latest posts