Gonna one up Jims propaganda on shallow water anchors...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah Man, in his comments on youtube, he says it cost him around $200 to put it together, and that if there was enough interest, he would put together kits that you could purchase and assemble. His house was hit by a tornado recently, but he's been on there to say that once he gets his stuff squared away he'd be back in business. Definitely worth checking out...

I just posted a comment on his video letting him know that I used it here, and to tell him about Tinboats. I don't think he's a member, but maybe he'll come around. There's really no info that I can post, but if you go to his video on youtube, he seems to be pretty good about replying to comments left. He stated that he wishes he would have made the thing in 5ft sections instead of 4. That would be awesome, I think the Powerpoles only drawback is it only goes down to 8ft. 10ft would be killer.

SVOMike86 said:
I think the Powerpoles only drawback is it only goes down to 8ft. 10ft would be killer.

That, and you have to have the clearance behind you for it to deploy. That's why I think the Talon is a better choice, especially because I'd basically only use it when fishing docks. I'd like to see the look on some jerk's face when I deploy a powerpole right into his dock :lol:

I drew up a similar powerpole knock off in CATIA, but I stopped wasting time on it when I realized the pump would be a PITA to set up and trouble shoot.

SVOMike86 said:
I just posted a comment on his video letting him know that I used it here, and to tell him about Tinboats. I don't think he's a member, but maybe he'll come around.

Thanks man! :beer:

That would be awesome if he came around.

Latest posts