seaark suntastic

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemmcw

Reaction score
unless i get talked out of it, i am going 2 buy a 95 seaark suntastic deck boat 2morrow. i wasnt really looking 4 this type of boat, but more like a 16-17 footer 50 to 60 inches wide green fishin boat 4 me and my 13 year old son. Then i found this 20 ft by 8 ft seaark sc with a 96 suzuki 90 horse at $4000 and feel like i need 2 move on it. Does anybody have one ? I think the welded hull and motor are well worth it. Does anyone know if this is a .100 or .125 hull ? Alright, start talking me out of it!

Used to have a friend that had one. We would ski behind it all the time. First time I saw it, I thought "what kind of crap boat is this". After one trip to the lake, I fell in love with that type of deck boat. So much room, rides great, very stable... Great for big river fishin.

As to whether it's a good deal or not, I don't know.

I think the Suntastic is the predecessor to the Big Easy https://www.seaarkboats.com/boat.php?measure=Standard&boat=Easy+200

If it is then its probably got the same hull .125 aluminum

You could have a lot of fun with a boat like that. I always thought they were cool.

Latest posts