Whats your thoughts on this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
My project boat is taking me forever to get finished so I started shopping around for something thats ready to fish on now and possibly nicer and bigger than my project. I'll still finish my project and either use it or just sell it if I like the new boat better. I came across this boat and the add is very vague. The owner isnt available to talk to till this evening and I couldnt get out to see it till maybe tomorrow. Thought I would ask the experts in the mean time. So whats your thoughts on the price and even what the size is? The size isnt listed. My budget is $1500 so this is right there.

Heres the link...
https://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/2468458368.html

On another note. I just missed a deal on an 08 Triton 1448 on an 08 trailer with an 08 Mercury 8 horse for $1300. #-o

The seventh inning stretch of boat building has struck again! It happens to everyone sooner or later. I like the way the V-hull looks. Could you do better...maybe, its up to you.

hey thats the same boat i got 14' 80's ish mirro craft , pretty nice to fish outta, but i already want bigger looked at an 18' starcraft this weekend with a 70 horse on it i want it bad but i dont think the old lady is real impressed :x

Thanks for the replies guys. I finally talked to the owner. Its an 83 model and its a 14 footer. Its not gonna be any better than what I'm working on so it dosnt make since to me. I'm gonna keep looking or maybe just put that into my current project. thanks again.

Latest posts