New guy with a couple quick questions.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badpaddler

Reaction score
I have been looking at a couple of boats around here, and am checking out a Monark 20' boat tonight. I also have an old 20' RyanCraft aluminum flat bottom that I may take. Whichever one I end up with, It will be set up as a shallow water jet boat for river running. My main question would be where to go (if anywhere) to find aluminum cabin/ windshield kits, center console kits, and other structural accessories for aluminum Jon type boats, or possibly other options for these items. I would rather not have to build them out of plywood as the weather here is not all that friendly to it.

Thanks in advance!

Seth

I guess it depends on where the greatlands is? Probably have to get in touch with the fabricators of the western jet boats. A 20' should be quite the boat if it's skinned thick enough.

Jamie

I just looked at the www.akmccallum.com website after posting the link in the above post to make sure I gave you accurate info. If you go to the custom rigged link and go through the pics you will see a seaark with a cabin. So they do have them or have the ability to get them. You may have to call them to get one or fin info out about it.

Sounds like a cool boat. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do.

Thanks a ton. Went and looked at one last night here locally, but the floor was about a foot to narrow to carry a 4 wheeler. Hopefully I will be able to go down and pick up the Ryan Craft tonight. :)

Thanks again,

Seth

Latest posts