Building a deck on a Gheenoe?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankinBass

Reaction score
I just purchased a 15' 4 classic and I really want a deck on it. How hard is it to build one, for someone who has all the tools but not the knowledge?..lol.. I just found this website and after seeing what some of you guys have build, I feel I am in the right place. And by the way, great website!!! Tons of info here, thank God I found this place!
Anyway, The boats main use is for Bass Fishing if that helps, any tips, or suggestions will be greatly recieved.

I did a gheenoe build a couple years ago and used this one as an example. I ended up selling it before I got it finished though. Gheenoes are amazing little boats. Incredibly stable (waaay more so than a 1436 jon) and with a little motor will haul butt!
gheenoeExample.jpg

www.customgheenoe.com has alot of aftermarket stuff too. You might be able to find what your looking for there!

reedjj said:
I did a gheenoe build a couple years ago and used this one as an example. I ended up selling it before I got it finished though. Gheenoes are amazing little boats. Incredibly stable (waaay more so than a 1436 jon) and with a little motor will haul butt!

https://www.customgheenoe.com has alot of aftermarket stuff too. You might be able to find what your looking for there!

Thanks alot! I just found that custom Gheenoe forum. I will start my project on sunday, pics soon to follow!

Latest posts