Twist in a Jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyp

Reaction score
I am picking up a 12' Jon boat tonight for the right price of free!. The guy just has it laying in his yard. wants it out, says it has a slight twist in it, not really evident in the photos. Any advice on how to get a slight twist out of it?

just a guess ,strap one end to the trailer . maybe strap and c clamp a 4x4 to the other . being up on the trailer would give you more room to twist , hang on and twist the heck out of it . it's gonna be intresting take pictures of blow by blow

Being such a short boat, you will more than likey be able to twist the twist out of it with a little redneck engineering, some ropes, a little muscle, and a beer or two. Pics are a must.

Ill get some pics up when I get it home. You couldnt tell in the pics on craigslist and he took the ad down already

I may just have my kids jump on it LOL. No trailer here yet by the way. I now have two boats for a grand total of 50.00 but no trailer LOL

Latest posts