Seacraft Seafarer 12' find

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stringtyer

Reaction score
I have been given a 12' Seacraft Seafarer for the price of removing it from its current location and hauling it off. I have no idea as to its condition as it is upside down with about 5 inches of dirt piled up on one side. I'll be digging it out tomorrow and taking it home. If it is in rebuildable condition, I'll start working on tricking it out for crappie fishing.

I'd appreciate any info y'all may have about this boat. I'll post pics when I get them sized for this board.

I think I've been a bit rude jumping onto the board with a question without a proper introduction so let me fix that. One of my fishing buddies told me about the board and I have been lurking for a while drooling over some of the mods I've seen here. Y'all have caused me to look for a boat to mod and SWMBO has begun to warm to the idea of me buying another boat (sold my last one two years ago).

By way of intro, I live in NC and fish B Everett Jordan for fresh water and the area around Oak Island and Oriental NC for saltwater. I teach high school and de-stress by working on things. Good to be here!

Welcome! Can't beat free:) Post some pics whenever you get a chance and I'm sure a couple guys will come out of the woodwork and answer any questions you might have. Oh, and congratulations on finding your newest addiction. :wink:

Latest posts