Flat bottom boat need ideas have Cash to spend

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.j.

Reaction score
I will post pictures Monday of this boat, right now it is bare with a battery and decent trolling motor. I need ideas on what to add to this boat. We mostly use it to fish farm ponds so we don’t need a live well or anything like that, I was thinking maybe decking the entire boat and adding a section for a beer cooler and a seat up front?

-decking?
-Camo
-Seats
carpet
Etc.

Go to https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3156
Scroll down to Jon boats and take a look at the ones that are approx the same length/width as yours for ideas
Sky is the limit :D

What size boat do you have? Are you going to be trailering it or throwing it in the back of a pick up?

Welcome aboard C.J. If your basic use is going to be ponds, I would probably not do much to your boat... you don't need the extra weight to drag in and out of the water..I had a 14/36 flat bottom and I used and loved it for small lakes and ponds. I had a foot control trolling motor on the front and a tiller trolling motor on the rear. That works great for getting in and out of the weeds, and lilly pads... the person in the rear can back you out of spaces where your front motor is already in the junk.
use it and enjoy.
peace

Latest posts