Project searching

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

223nbecker45

Reaction score
When you are looking for tins what do you type in the search box on craigslist? Or outboards? I get a little tired of looking through a bunch of boats I'm not interested in and hope I'm not missing some that I want to look at. So what's worked best for you?

I havent had any luck trying to filter out the glass boats. Very few people actually type aluminum or tin or jon or anything else in thier add that the search feature would pick up on.

I type.......

Jon boat, aluminum, alumacraft, lowe, G3, SeaArk, Duracraft, Waco, crestliner, smokercraft, fisher, tracker, polarkraft in the key words box.

You will get some stuff your not interested in but it works pretty good.

i just look at everything... it is the only way to not miss stuff, because half of the people posting on there cannot spell. so many times you will see "v haul alluminem" boats listed, etc., which you would miss using specific searches... the ones with more spelling mistakes are usually cheaper too.

Try human contact. I found my latest "barn yard" find via a plant nursery that I frequent. You never know what you're going to find.

Happy hunting.

Latest posts