1982 alumacraft lunker 146

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humdi

Reaction score
hi folks
just bought a boat but need to find it's net weight. its a 1982 and 14'6 length according to the title and it says lunker on the side.
everything obvious so far.
i need to find it's weight since i'm getting transom wheels for it. iboats.com lists it at 350lbs but that could be with the motor. i'm able to lift the front and i'm not 350lbs strong, so that cannot be accurate.
does anyone have any idea about it's net weight?
also, does anyone have an opinion on west marine retractable wheels? keeping a trailer is not an option thanks to my HOA, so this seemed like the next best thing.
i'm also getting 2 17lb trolling motors. seem weak but i havent been in the water with them yet. thank you thunder storms.
any help will be appreciated.

You should post some pics of the boat, is it a V-hull or flat bottom? I have 14ft flat bottom, and I wouldn't be surprised if it weighed 300-350lbs, but I also have a 12ft V that might weigh 120lbs. Big differences in the style of a boat. Wheels are an awesome idea, I would definitely think about getting them for the 12ft...