Jon boat mod questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smljaw

Reaction score
I've been all over the tin boats site and have found LOTS of great ideas! I'm getting ready to start a Tracker Topper 1436 project and have a question... I really like the idea of rolling on a bedliner product on the inside of the boat. The prep work for this is almost complete. I'm looking at purchasing product from Grizzly Grip. Has anyone used this product? Also, how much fo this product will I need to coat the entire inside of the boat?

Here's another question... Once the decking process is close, I'm thinking about Grizzly Grip coating the plywood deck instead of using carpet. What are the pros and cons to this option? I see mostly pros but don't see too many people doing this... ???

I can't wait to get started on this boat! I'll start posting pictures once I get rolling on it. I just purchased new trailer lights and liquid tape. A little more prep work and I'll get started...

Thanks for all the great advice and input! This site has been a great resource!

smljaw said:
I've been all over the tin boats site and have found LOTS of great ideas! I'm getting ready to start a Tracker Topper 1436 project and have a question... I really like the idea of rolling on a bedliner product on the inside of the boat. The prep work for this is almost complete. I'm looking at purchasing product from Grizzly Grip. Has anyone used this product? Also, how much fo this product will I need to coat the entire inside of the boat?

Here's another question... Once the decking process is close, I'm thinking about Grizzly Grip coating the plywood deck instead of using carpet. What are the pros and cons to this option? I see mostly pros but don't see too many people doing this... ???

I can't wait to get started on this boat! I'll start posting pictures once I get rolling on it. I just purchased new trailer lights and liquid tape. A little more prep work and I'll get started...

Thanks for all the great advice and input! This site has been a great resource!

Stay tuned I am working on doing the exact same with my mod, It's a 17 foot basstracker and instead of Grizzly Grip I am using ultra tuff.

https://www.ultratuff.net/utmindex.htm

Latest posts