Boat Graphics - Edit - Added 3rd choice

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Peach 1 or 2?

• 1 - With Peach Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - With Bass and Peach

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 - With Bass and Peach Centered

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

super_dork

Reaction score
I have a buddy with a vinyl cutting machine who has offered to cut my side graphics for me. I'd like some some help picking the best grapics. Here are 2 options that I've come up with.

The boat is Miss Peach. My wife's from Georgia and one day she had a shirt on that said something like "If you like Georgia, you should try some peaches" while we were visiting my Uncle and he started calling her Miss Peach. I named my previous boat the same thing.

Anyway, I'd sure like some opinions...Thanks!

MissPeach.jpg
MissPeach2.jpg
MissPeach3.jpg

HAHAHAH!!! Thanks for the honesty! I'll have to reconsider the style, though the boat is a girl, so it fits, but I tend to agree!

Move the bass/peach combo to the middle like the peach is on the first one - I like that better than the fish on the end.

C

I'm with BB, you may consider dropping the peach graphic altogether since it's apart of the name. Leave the bass in the middle and make the bass 2x bigger that would be my 2¢

I made those all at work in like 5 minutes. I'm going to work on them more tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions. Someone else said to try the peach in place of the A in Peach. I'll keep at it. Thanks!

Latest posts