HOWDY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fr8dog

Reaction score
I'm back in tin, and just found this site a few weeks ago. Live in OKC, parked the Champion/175 and pulled out the Grumman/Evinrude 35. Gas prices, Surprise! I bought back my '84 Grumman Sportsman II from a guy who left it outside to rot, and rebuilt it. (He bought it from me and NEVER used it) New floor, plumbing,etc. Nice to fish for 3 days on a 6 gal tank again. Wish I would have found this site BEFORE I started. I've got her back and better than new, though. I'm just putting on the finishing touches on the trailer. It's a bit of a shock to go from a Champion to a Grumman, but with the price at the pump, I can deal with it, AND SMILE!!

When I figure out how to post pics, I'll toss a few in. I'm pretty proud of how she turned out.

Believe me! The day I passed his shop with my son, we turned around to look at the boat. I was SICK. When I had it, it was babied. To see it in that condition made me want to cry. I just gave him back the $ he paid for it.

I'm tearing my hair out trying to put pictures up here. My pics are on picassa. I have a shutterfly acnt, but everytime I try to add pics to it, my computer locks up and I have to restart. Is there any other way to post them?

fr8dog said:
Believe me! The day I passed his shop with my son, we turned around to look at the boat. I was SICK. When I had it, it was babied. To see it in that condition made me want to cry. I just gave him back the $ he paid for it.

I'm tearing my hair out trying to put pictures up here. My pics are on picassa. I have a shutterfly acnt, but everytime I try to add pics to it, my computer locks up and I have to restart. Is there any other way to post them?

You can copy them to your desktop and then upload them if they are under 150k size or send me the link to your picassa site and I can get the urls and post them up for you.

Latest posts