has anyone heaqrd of a kingfrisher Aluminum boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdbarrie

Reaction score
Hi All
new to this site and just bought a boat to do a build on. I have no idea what type of boat it is all it says on the tag is aluminum boats Inc and the word kingfsher along with a dot# and a few other numbers i am guessing are the rated HP and max capacity. here are som pics of the boat any help on this would be great.

the boat is 15" long
'beam is 65"
the floor fron the nose back is flat
middle measures 58" and the back measures 54 "
transom hieght is 16" transom width is 57"

is that wide enough to deck?
1293akh_20.jpg

plate.jpg

Thanks
Bill

Kingfisher may just be the model name. With the boat registration numbers, you should be able to get some more info from your parks and wildlife department. No quick record of Aluminum Boats, Inc. on Google, as you probably already know. rich

mine is almost the exact same size, you should be able to deck it with no problems imo..... keep us posted

Paid 100 dollars for it but im worried now its not licenced or registered no ownership

IF you got that for a hundred bucks, you have no right to complain about anything! :LOL2: :LOL2:

What a steal! Crazy ratings on that boat for a 15ft, 45 hp motor and 1150lbs..NICE. Thats awesome.
My new to me aluminum is 14ft, rated for 12hp and 800lbs. Paid $250.

bdbarrie said:
Paid 100 dollars for it but im worried now its not licenced or registered no ownership
what state do you live in? some states have ways around that problem.

Appears to be an Alumacraft boat, Kingfisher is the model. Read that second tag you posted again. :mrgreen:

Latest posts