I need yalls opinion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldn't think so, should push you along nicely. If you think your going to fast set the speed control lower :-s

Jonboatbrother23 said:
Thanks guys i asked because the guy i bought it from said it would flip my boat over

"Throw you out of the boat" would be a stretch, and "flip your boat over" is downright funny, especially if you have an outboard, ice chest, and a full-sized person weighing the boat down. You'll be fine.

Jonboatbrother23 said:
Thanks guys i asked because the guy i bought it from said it would flip my boat over
i wonder......did he say that to discourage you from buying it, out of genuine concern? or were you doubting the power and he was trying to convince you that this 55lb had enough oommph? sue him for false advertising. LOL!

i got it mounted on there just need to hit the water now! :D

Attachments

• boat12.jpg
    boat12.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 585
  • boat13.jpg
    boat13.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 585
Jonboatbrother23 said:
i have another question: is the jon boat to small to mount a butt seat?

If you can mount a regular seat....there's no reason you can't mount a butt seat. That's all I use in the front of my boat. Use it for leaning on as much as sitting.

Jonboatbrother23 said:
i have another question: is the jon boat to small to mount a butt seat?

You'll run in to stability issues but you should be just fine. Like Fender, it's all I use in the front of my boat.

Latest posts