Broke Mans Rod Holders / Seat / Flooring /Storage Mod's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
I've cut out some rubber mats courtesy a local BBQ restaurant that no longer wanted to use them due to their weight and having to pull them out and clean them nightly. 10 4x4's $Pack of Cigarettes

Folding seat from Wally, worked well. $16

Storage Door, Previous owner had cut a hole for a battery. Found this door at Boat Junkyard. $5

Quad 2" rod holder. worked great. $5

Last night's Fishing trip - $15 for Lost anchor. RIP :(

Attachments

• bb1.JPG
    bb1.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 781
sixgun86 said:
I've cut out some rubber mats courtesy a local BBQ restaurant that no longer wanted to use them due to their weight and having to pull them out and clean them nightly. 10 4x4's $Pack of Cigarettes

Folding seat from Wally, worked well. $16

Storage Door, Previous owner had cut a hole for a battery. Found this door at Boat Junkyard. $5

Quad 2" rod holder. worked great. $5

Last night's Fishing trip - $15 for Lost anchor. RIP :(

Is there anything to hold the rods in place? That's the only "con" I see, is that a fish could yank that rod out of there.

Actually hadn't planned on fishing out of them. Just to keep them out of the way or off the floor when in transport or moving to the next spot.

I picked up some Triton seats at a garage sale. $40 a piece. After getting them I went fishing!

Attachments

• bisch.JPG
    bisch.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 595
  • seats.JPG
    seats.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 595

Latest posts